NEW Garnier SkinActive Skincare Arrives at Walgreens

I have a bunch of brand new Garnier skincare launches to share with you! I spotted these at my local Walgreens last night and there's a ton of new products as well as a few existing products in new packaging. All of the new skincare is called SkinActive and there are different formulas for different skin issues. Let's take a look...


The Clearly Brighter line includes the former Skin Renew Dark Spot Correcting products as well as one new product.
Below on the left is the Anti-Sun Damage Daily Moisturizer, which is a "new and improved" version of the Skin Renew Anti-Sun Damage moisturizer. On the right is the Clearly Brighter Brightening & Smoothing Daily Moisturizer, which is a brand new product.

On the bottom row, we have the Clearly Brighter Overnight Leave-On Peel, which is the same as the old Skin Renew version in newer packaging.
In the center, the Moisture Rescue Actively Hydrating Daily Lotion isn't actually part of this Clearly Brighter line, it's just in the wrong spot on the display...I'll cover the Moisture Rescue line further below.
Finally, on the right is the Clearly Brighter Dark Spot Corrector. This is a new formula and an update of the Skin Renew Clinical Dark Spot Corrector.

The next side of the display features the new Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water. I spotted these and posted about them several weeks ago (review coming soon!).
Below the Micellar Waters is a brand new line for oily skin types...

The Clean+ line for oily skin offers Purifying Oil-Free Cleansing Towelettes that claim to instantly draw out dirt, oil and makeup with charcoal and they also help to mattify the skin.

Also in the Clean+ line is a Pore Purifying 2-in-1 Clay Cleanser/Mask, which contains charcoal and Kaolin Clay and the Shine Control Cleansing Gel with charcoal and menthol.

The third and final side of the display features the Miracle Anti-Fatigue line and the Moisture Rescue line.


The Miracle Anti-Fatigue line has the former Ultra-Lift Miracle Sleeping Cream and Eye Cream in new packaging (same formulas). There is also a brand new product in this line called Miracle Anti-Fatigue Wake Up Hydra-Gel Moisturizer. This is a daytime moisturizer that claims to provide "continuous deep hydration for refreshed rested-looking skin" and that it "smoothes, softens and evens fine lines".

Finally, the Moisture Rescue line offers two basic moisturizers for all skin types. One version has fragrance and the other is fragrance-free for more sensitive skin. Both claim to lock in moisture for 24 hours and contain SPF 15.

What do you think of the new Garnier skincare lines? Is there anything you're wanting to try? 

5 comments

  1. This is great news. I can't wait to find the oily skin products. I really like Garnier skincare so I'm pretty sure I'll like them. I don't know why but I'm a sucker for anything that has charcoal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's funny because I'm the same way and I have dry skin! I think its because of that Charcoal Black Sugar scrub/mask that Freeman makes. I love that stuff so much, it totally cleans out my pores. So when I see charcoal I think of that. :)

      Delete
  2. I want to try the Micellar water. I love the Simple one, but it's kind of pricey considering the amount you buy. The Garnier appears to be a much better deal. One of the YouTubers I follow said she likes this better than bioderma and she's hardcore for Bioderma. I need to find these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have both the Simple one and the waterproof Garnier one (blue bottle) and the Garnier one works sooo much better! Its a dual phase formula that you have to shake and it just seems to dissolve makeup much easier than the Simple one.

      Delete
  3. Ok then! Garnier is really stepping up their game it looks like! I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig