Wet n Wild Photofocus Setting Spray Coming Soon!

If you're a fan of setting sprays, get ready! Wet n Wild posted this sneak peek on their Instagram page yesterday of the new Photofocus Setting Spray. I don't have any details yet about when this will be released, but I'm guessing it'll be launching in January. Also in this photo, you can see a Coloricon blush in the background with new packaging...so exciting! I'll keep you guys updated as soon as I find out more. 
wet n wild photofocus setting spray

4 comments

  1. Hi! I would like to know if this is already in stores. I want to get a 'budget friendly' setting spray. I saw the review on the Pixie
    Glow Mist but I really like wet n wild products. Please let me know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is! I've seen it at Walgreens and Bed Bath & Beyond. :)

      Delete
    2. Yes it is! I've seen it at Walgreens and Bed Bath & Beyond. :)

      Delete
  2. I love this setting spray! I got dolled up at 11am and spent a day in Vegas for the NHL awards. I had a flight and landed in Chicago at 1am. My make up was still perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig