Tarte Tartelette In Bloom Palette Coming Soon!

I have a sneak peek from Tarte this morning of the brand new Tartelette Palette in Bloom! Tarte has been having an event in Turks and Caicos this week and they've been posting tons of gorgeous beachy photos and videos to their Snapchat (I'm jealous!) and there are a bunch of vloggers who are also at the event (I'm jealous again) and they've been posting some sneak peeks of the new palette. So I have quite a few photos to share with you today. 

First, Tarte posted this to their Facebook page yesterday...it's not the palette, but it hints at it with the "Tartelette in Bloom" printed on the notebook. 

First up, this was posted to Vlogger LustreLux's Snapchat last night! It's a great close-up of the Tartelette in Bloom palette. This one has some shimmery shades in it, while the original Tartelette was all matte. 
Pic: Lusterlux on Snapchat

Then, blogger/vlogger Maryam Maquillage posted these images on Snapchat of the new Tartelette palette (right) next to the orginal Tartelette palette (left).
Pic: MaryamNYC on Snapchat

Pic: MaryamNYC on Snapchat
What do you think? Are you excited about the new Tartelette in Bloom Palette? I'll pass along info about release dates as soon as I find out! 

6 comments

  1. The original is my favorite palette of all time! I can't wait to try the new one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color scheme is SOOOO up my alley. I passed on the original Tartelette palette because my collection is oversaturated with purples and plums but I am SUPER excited about this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dare I say I like the colors of the new one so much better?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This palette looks gorgeous! I have the first Tartelette, but I want this one too!

    xx, A Little Dose of Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh nooooo, I don't need any more eyeshadow palettes (which is why I've passed up on the original Tartelette) but I have to have both of these now! I'll justify the purchases somehow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the first Tartelette. It's one of the best palettes I own, and I'm not even a fan of mattes. If the quality is the same, I will absolutely buy this one. That bottom row is stunning.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig