Tons of Profusion Sets at Kmart- Reader Pics!

Thank you so much to reader Lauren (@buxombohemian on Instagram) for thinking of me and sending all of these great photos of the Profusion sets at Kmart! She knows how much I love Profusion and I definitely need to high-tail it over to Kmart and see what I can pick up next. :) 

Here's what she found: 

A really pretty blush palette! 

4-Piece Lip Gloss Set

Brush & Go Mini Travel Brush Set

Brows On Point Kit

Nude Eyeshadow Palette


Contour Palette with Brush


The Technikhol Eyes Eyeliner Set I reviewed earlier today in both colors!


Lip Kisser 3 Piece Lip Balms

More Eyeshadow Palettes

Nail Polish sets!

If you're looking for Profusion sets and palettes, be sure to check out your local Kmart! Thanks again Lauren for the great pics! :) 

2 comments

  1. I love Profusion, and I grabbed their holiday stuff at Walgreen's. I'd love to have some of this stuff, but our local Kmart is so, so bad.. I can't bear to shop there. I don't know how it stays open.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig