Profusion Cosmetics Black Friday Sale Starts Today!


If you've been following me for a while, you may know that Profusion is one of my favorite affordable makeup brands and I've reviewed a bunch of their products so far (lots more reviews on the way!). So if you've been thinking about placing an order, now's the time to do it because the whole site is 40% off, and select products are 60% off today through November 29th.

Here's what you'll find at 60% off...


I actually own the Trendsetter Face Palette and Trendsetter Blush & Bronzer Palette and will try to get reviews out this week before the sale is over in case you're trying to decide which ones to get. The Feline Lip Luster set is a major steal at $4 for 6 of them! I reviewed four of the shades last Winter when I found them at Walgreens for $1 each, but these work out to even less than $1 a piece (you can see that review here).

So even if you already own (or aren't interested in the 60% off items, the good news is that the entire Profusion site is 40% off, which is huge! So happy shopping...come on back and drop me a comment and tell me what you end up getting! :)

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig