MORE New Covergirl Products Spotted at Bed, Bath & Beyond!

Yesterday, I posted some reader-submitted photos of the new Covergirl Spring 2016 line that has started popping up at Bed, Bath & Beyond, so naturally I had to go there and see for myself. I ended up finding even more new Covergirl products, so I couldn't wait to share them with you guys! Let's get started...
First, I saw this display with new TruBlend Primer and TruBlend Baked Blushes and Bronzer.


The TruBlend Primer comes in three different formulas, one for dry skin, one for oily skin, and one for combination skin. It's about time someone thought of this! I can't wait to try the one for dry skin...I need as much extra hydration as I can get! There was no price listed so I'm not sure how much they are. I planned to go back and buy one so I'll update this post once I do.

The TruBlend Blushes & Bronzers ($7.99 each) appear to be baked but I didn't see that on the packaging so I'm not 100% sure on that. They have a marbled appearance with different shades swirled into them, kind of like the Hourglass Blushes and Bronzers...they're so pretty!
The blushes come in three shades, Light Rose, Medium Rose, and Deep Mauve while the bronzer comes in one shade.

Next up is a brand new foundation called Simply Ageless 3-in-1 Liquid Foundation ($12.49). I wasn't a fan of the Simply Ageless compact foundation they released a while back because it felt dry and cakey on my dry skin. But this one claims to give "plumping moisture, reduce the look of wrinkles, and improve tone". They had a tester on the display so I tried it on the back of my hand. It felt very velvety, like a mousse foundation or a primer and it had nice medium-to full coverage. The finish is matte and it made the skin on my hand look and feel smooth and soft, so I have hope that it'll work for my face!


The shade range isn't huge at only 7 shades (each one is doubled up in the display so it looks like there are more).


Finally, I was so happy to find all ten shades of the Oh Sugar! Lip Balm ($6.49). When I posted about these yesterday I mentioned that they appear to be duping Fresh's Sugar Lip Treatment, so of course I needed to try one immediately! I plan to do a full review on these once I use them for a while but I wanted to do a quick first impression since I know you guys are curious.
They have a lemon sugar type scent, very similar to the Fresh Lip Treatments and have a similar melty texture. They're bullet shaped like a lipstick, rather than flat like the Fresh ones and I actually like this better because it's easier to stay inside the lip line. Also, the color payoff is nice for a balm, at least in the shade I tried which is Soda (the lighter shades may not have as much pigmentation).

So what do you think about the latest from Covergirl so far? I can't wait to dig into the lip balms, eyeshadow palettes (from yesterday's post) and the blushes! 

7 comments

  1. Never been a big fan of Covergirl, but these products look very interesting. Can't wait to see your review on these products!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely be reviewing everything soon! :)

      Delete
  2. It all looks very nice so I hope it actually works well. It would be nice if the eyeshadow palettes have an improved formula to compete with the average quality most drugstore palettes have. And the primer for every skin type is a great idea, yes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fingers crossed its a new eyeshadow formula!

      Delete
  3. I had no idea that Bed Bath and Beyond sold beauty! I really need to go check that out! The lip balms seem super promising!

    prettyneutral.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! Its the best place to get beauty products because they always release new stuff weeks before the drugstores and they're cheaper too! Only select stores have the beauty department though...on their website you can see whether stores near you have a beauty department in the store locator. :)

      Delete
  4. The cover girl lip balms sort of remind me of the ELF tinted lip balm. Maybe it's the whit packaging ?

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig