Burt's Bees Pumpkin Spice Lip Balm Only at Target

This post brought to you by Burt’s Bees at Target. The content and opinions expressed below are that of The Budget Beauty Blog.


Ahh Pumpkin Spice...I don't think there's anything that captures the scent of fall for me more than that. Even though Pumpkin Spice starts showing up everywhere in September, I associate it more with late fall. It brings me back to my childhood, baking pies in the kitchen with my Mom the day before Thanksgiving. Funny thing is, I don't even like pumpkin pie...but I suppose I just associate the smell with that warm and cozy feeling of being at home with my family, watching movies and baking all day.
Thankfully, Burt's Bees has decided to bring back their limited edition Pumpkin Spice lip balm this year so I can take this comforting scent with me wherever I go, no calories included! I totally missed it last year and then it disappeared so I was really excited when I spotted it at Target a few weeks ago and I grabbed one immediately. 
This lip balm is exclusive to Target, so you won't find it anywhere else. When I first spotted this, I realized that it wasn't in the Burt's Bees section in the bath and body aisle...it was actually on an endcap over by the toothpaste aisle. So I wanted to mention that in case you're looking for it and don't see it with the regular Burt's Bees products. It costs $3.29, same as the other Burt's Bees lip balm flavors and packs a truly mouth-watering flavor punch. 
It's creamy pumpkin mixed with a touch of spice...much like pumpkin pie filling. 
A few days later, I was back at Target...I probably go there at least three times a week- my husband laughs but I can get everything I need there whether it's food, personal care items, baby stuff, toys, or clothes and shoes- it's pretty much a one-stop-shop. 
While I was there, of course I had to stop by the beauty section, and I spotted a new display at the end of the makeup aisles that had Pumpkin Spice and also a Pumpkin Spice/Vanilla Bean Combo pack! 
The formula contains coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, lanolin and pumpkin seed oil to moisturize and soothe dry, cracked lips. It's a harder balm, which I really prefer over softer, more melty formulas because it feels smooth on the lips and I don't feel like I have a thick waxy or balmy coating on them. As dry as my lips are, it's nice to have an affordable option that works well because I am constantly applying balm and tend to go through it pretty quickly. Hmm...now that I think about it, I better go grab another tube or two of the Pumpkin Spice one because this flavor won't be sticking around forever!
Overall, if you love pumpkin spice or just fall scents in general, head on over to your local Target or Target.com to pick up the Burt's Bees Pumpkin Spice Lip Balm. It's only available for a limited time and then it'll be gone, so if you're interested, don't wait too long! 
Visit Sponsors Site

2 comments

  1. I love Burt's Bees, but the pumpkin spice makes my lips itch like crazy. My son loves it, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I LOVE pumpkin pie, pumpkin spice bread, yum yum yum. I'll be re-applying all day long just for the taste of it. One stick will last me a week LOL If it's out of stock online, will need to brave a trip to Target and hope the display hasn't been ransacked ! (Katherine T.)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig