Sneak Peek of the New L'oreal Spring 2016 Line

I have some exciting sneak peeks for you guys of the new L'oreal Spring 2016 line, which is due out iin February (although the drugstores normally put these out near the end of December so you can start looking then). I grabbed these screenshots from beautylogicblog on Snapchat...she's the Senior Beauty Editor of Cosmo for Latinas and has the best sneak peeks from all her meetings with brands, so if you're on Snapchat, definitely follow her!

So the first new product is the True Match Lumi Cushion Buildable Luminous Foundation. It comes in 12 shades. I say it's about time a drugstore brand launched a cushion foundation! I've used Laneige's version that I bought at Target last year and I love it but it's $34! I've also tried a few from Etude House which are more reasonable but need to be ordered from Korea. So it'll be nice to have a cheaper option that can be purchased right at the drugstore.
loreal true match lumi cushion foundation
Here's a shot inside the compact...it looks just like other cushion foundations I've tried, where the sponge sits on top of a little tray.
loreal true match lumi cushion foundation
Then the tray lifts to the side to reveal the foundation-saturated sponge.
loreal true match lumi cushion foundation

Next up is the Infallible Pro-Contour Contour & Highlight Palette, which will come in three shades. Each one has one highlight and one contour shade and I'm not sure what's in the bottom part of the compact, but I'm guessing it's either a sponge or brush. I guess we'll see!
loreal infallible pro contour
They're saying that these Infallible Pro Matte Glosses are new, but they were actually launched for Spring 2015 (I reviewed them here). I don't know if this is just a re-promote or if the formula has changed...or if these are ten new shades? Hmm...inquiring minds want to know!
loreal infallible matte glosses
Here are swatches of four of the matte glosses. Haha...matte gloss sounds like an oxymoron doesn't it?
loreal infallible pro matte gloss
I'm super excited about these new ColourRiche eyeshadows! They've been out in Europe for a while and I've seen swatches on other blogs and YouTube and they look amazing... and very highly pigmented.
loreal colourriche eye shadow
Here's a swatch of that bright blue shade...sorry it's blurry but the picture was moving and I tried to grab a screenshot as best as I could. :)
loreal colourriche eye shadow
Finally, the Advanced Haircare line is launching an Oil Complex shampoo (and I'm guessing conditioner?) that's a nourishing formula with Argan, Chamomile, Coconut, Amla, Soja, and Sunflower oils. It claims to give you lustrous, soft hair in 1 wash.
loreal extraordinary oil shampoo
So there you have it! A bunch of new stuff to look forward to! What are you most excited about? Anything that doesn't interest you?

6 comments

  1. I'd like to try that oil shampoo , although I haven't been impressed with their other shampoos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't either but I'm also intrigued by this shampoo! :)

      Delete
  2. Ohhhh these looks so exciting! I want to try the cushion foundation!

    xx, A Little Dose of Makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I'm so glad for a drugstore option...I just hope it isn't too expensive!

      Delete
  3. Oh, my head is spinning! Where to start? Those glosses look great, curious about the shampoo, and my jaws dropped to the keyboard while staring at the cray pigment on that blue shadow. Looks like that could give MUFE a run for its money. So looking forward to Spring! (Katherine T.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?! That eyeshadow...so beautiful!! I love the Infallible shadows so I have high hopes for these.

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig