Becca Champagne Pop Dupe!

Who would have thought that a recent ELF haul would lead me to a Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop dupe?! I purchased a bunch of ELF baked products last week (you'll be seeing some reviews soon) and I couldn't help but notice that their Baked Eyeshadow in Enchanted looked a lot like Champagne Pop in the pan. So I did what any makeup lover would do and swatched them side by side...and I could hardly believe my eyes! 
champagne pop dupe

These are so close, it's just crazy. Enchanted might have the slightest bit more pink or peach in it, but when they're sheered out on the cheeks, you can't tell the difference at all. I realize that Enchanted is an eyeshadow, but who says you can't use it someplace else, right? It's only $3 and Champagne Pop is $38, so it's a total steal if you want the same effect.
champagne pop dupe
I'll be posting this to my dupes board on Pinterest. Have you found any great dupes lately? Do share! 

14 comments

  1. Wow, what a great discovery! Those are incredibly close in color and texture. How is the ELF eyeshadow with fallout? I've experienced some messy glittery fallout with a few of their baked eyeshadow/highlighters in the past.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does have some fallout since it's a drier, baked formula. But I find that Champagne Pop has a lot of fallout as well, even though it's a pressed powder. :)

      Delete
  2. Wow, what an awesome discovery !! And the Elf one is permanent, right? (Katherine T.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I picked up my Sephora Beauty Insider Birthday Gift in my birthday month (nars lip pencils, rikugien & cruella respectfully) and have been LOVING the rikugien shade! I've used it all summer into this month for a natural new, shade lip, as I normally am a pink or wine colored girl. BUT, I don't love Nars' price tag. I've found Revlon's Super Lustrous Lipcolor in the shade Blushing Mauve is a perfect dupe! a little more orange, but I find if I slightly blot after application to looks the same. Loving it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great dupe...I'll have to go check that one out! :) Thanks so much for sharing.

      Delete
    2. You're welcome! I love this blog:-)

      Delete
  4. Wow, that's a great dupe. I'll have to pick this up on my next e.l.f. order.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never thought it could have a dupe! Going to check it out. Thank you so much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yasssss I thought that i would ever find a dupe for champagne pop, and thanks to you now i have... i have been investing in champagne pop for over 2-3 months and it is just so expensive

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! How is the texture of elf compared to becca? I felt of some at sephora and it is so soft. Just wondering! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig