New e.l.f Setting Sprays

I was perusing the e.l.f. website today and came across two new formulas of their setting spray... Illuminating and Matte Magic. Let's take a look at the claims...
These are $4 each, which is a dollar more than the original setting spray formula...but I'm guessing that's due to the added ingredients.

Illuminating Mist & Set- The fine mist creates a natural glow on the skin with ultra-fine, light-reflecting particles for an instant illuminating effect. This incredibly innovative item is right on trend to help you create the perfect strobing effect. Infused with Vitamin A, C, E, and Green Tea to help hydrate, nourish, and brighten the complexion for a healthy looking radiance. The lightweight, comfortable formula is perfect for all skin tones. Helps improve makeup wearability and prevent color from running or fading.

Magic Matte Mist & Set- This fine clear setting spray helps makeup stay put, and helps control shine for beautiful-looking skin. Infused with Vitamin B, E, Arctium Majus Root to help hydrate, soothe. The lightweight, comfortable formula helps improve makeup wearability, and prevent color from running or fading.

I definitely want to try the Illuminating formula...my dry skin always needs help to keep it from looking dull. I'm hoping it's not sparkly, but based on the description, it doesn't sound like it...they claim it gives a "natural" glow and that the particles are "extra fine". We'll see, I'm definitely placing an order today.

Which one do you want to try? 

2 comments

  1. Oh interesting! NYX makes a great setting spray in the Dewy Finish formula. If you have dry, dull winter skin, this is a godsend. It gives me that perfectly dewy glow without looking like a grease ball, and it makes my makeup last all day. And unlike 99% of setting sprays out there, no alcohol to dry out your skin. I think this ELF one is trying to dupe it, curious if it does (Katherine T.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so stoked to try the matte one! I already use their setting spray and love it. It's great! To have something that's hydrating but also mattifying is magical, I can't wait to test it out :D Ugh time to do an E.L.F. haul! (I have to haul it cuz of shipping cost to Canada).

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig