Amazing Deal! Anastasia Beverly Hills Lustrous Lip Gloss Set at Macy's

There's a deal that's been floating around Instagram that I wanted to share with you in case you haven't seen it or aren't on Instagram. It's an Anastasia Beverly Hills holiday set containing eight of their best-selling full sized Lustrous Lip Glosses for only $40!

That's $5 each (sold separately they're $16 each which is why this is such an amazing deal). A few people I know on Instagram had seen this in that little Impulse section in the Macy's beauty department. My store has that section but this wasn't there...I'm so bummed! You can check to see if it's in a store near you on the Macy's website, otherwise, it's available for sale at Macys.com.


If you're not into lip gloss because you find them sticky or that they lack pigment, I just want to say that from the swatches I've seen, they almost look like lip lacquers. Plus, everyone I know who has purchased this set says they're not sticky at all.
Here's what they look like swatched (photo credit @blankasalazarxo on Instagram)

Photo @blankasalazarxo on Instagram
This set would make an amazing Christmas gift...actually, you could even break up the set and tie a ribbon around one or two of them for stocking stuffers or a grab bag at work. It's a great way to make the most of your $40!

You can grab this set now at Macys.com.

4 comments

  1. I just bought one! That's a great idea to split them up and give them as gifts. I'm a nurse and we always do a grab bag every year at work so I plan to put 2 of them into that which will meet the $10 limit (even though that person will be getting $32 worth of products hehe) then I have 2 teenage daughters who will get the others in their stockings. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just bought a set! Shipping is free on a $50+ beauty purchase right now so I added a Burt's Bee's blemish spot treatment for $10 and used Ebates to get my cash back. Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Ebates is the BEST! I just used them to get 8% back at Sephora today. :)

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig