Maybelline Spring 2016 Preview!

I've been following Maybelline on Instagram and Snapchat for a while now and they've been torturing us with cryptic sneak peeks for weeks! 
Finally, the latest press releases that I got today explain a few things. Without further ado, I give you the Spring line, due out in January (but we all know it'll hit stores like Bed, Bath & Beyond in early December as usual). 

The first sneak peek I shared with you back on September 4th wasn't really a mystery because they said exactly what it was. It was originally on Maybelline's Snapchat and they showed us ten shades of their new Color Sensational Vivid Matte Liquid Lipsticks.

Then last week, they teased this photo on their Instagram page from the Jason Wu show at NYFW saying that the look was all about clean skin and matte red lips, and that we'd find out more this winter...
This press release finally confirmed it...to get the look, they used the new Color Sensational Vivid Matte Liquid in Rebel Red with a hint of Berry Boost. Below, you can see the packaging clearly...it's very clean and simple, I like it! 

Next, they teased this palette on Instagram, saying that it was a "rockin' new palette coming this Winter".  

Turns out, it's called the RockNudes. A few of these shades aren't exactly what I'd call nudes but it's a nice looking palette. I just wasn't really a fan of the previous ones, though the Blushing Nudes was my favorite and seemed to be an improvement over the first few. 


Yesterday, Maybelline teased this Master Contour palette on their Instagram page, and I also posted a photo from Beautylogicblog on Snapchat last week of this palette in Light/Medium. This shade that Maybelline posted below seems to be a bit darker so this might be a different shade.

Also in this press release is the Master Fix Setting + Perfecting Loose Powder but I haven't seen any teasers about this yet.

Finally, when I was on Beautylogicblog's Snapchat, she was behind the scenes at NYFW and briefly showed the bronze chubby crayon you see in the photo below. I wasn't able to catch a screenshot quick enough, but it's the Color Tattoo Concentrated Crayon! I'm a huge fan of Color Tattoo shadows so having them in crayon form is even better! 

Maybelline posted this sneak peek of the Color Tattoo Concentrated crayons on their Instagram page. I need that pink champagne shade on the right!

So which of these new products are you most excited about?  

10 comments

  1. This is the spring/summer collection? I just read on another blog that ALL of these products will be the Fall/Winter collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps it's just a wording thing and they meant that this is coming out in the Fall/Winter? Makeup collections always launch one season ahead so these are launching in the Winter for Spring/Summer. The Fall/Winter collections are already out right now, while these are coming out in 2016 when all the Spring collections launch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are correct. Everything launching in the makeup world in Jan is considered "Spring". They were even debuting this makeup at a Spring '16 fashion show.

      Delete
  3. Wow, why would anyone question that just because another blogger said it? I'm sure they meant it would be coming OUT in the fall/winter because I've been reading beauty blogs long enough to know that Spring collections debut in Dec/Jan. I thought everyone knew that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited for the liquid lipsticks and the Color Tattoo crayons!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! Especially the Color Tattoo Crayons. :)

      Delete
  5. Stoked about the Color Tattoo crayons! I love those shadows but the application process is not exactly seamless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! I hate dipping my finger into pots, be it eyeshadow, lip products, etc. Too messy!

      Delete
  6. Matte liquid lipsticks! Or, at least, I'm looking forward to reading reviews of them, in hopes that they won't be as drying/show lip lines as badly as the Milani Amore ones and the Rimmel Provocalips.... both of which I wanted to love, but after a few minutes they were just too drying. Maybelline seems to do matte quite well, though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so excited for all of these things! Also, your blog is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig