Hard Candy Fall 2015 Spotted at Walmart!

Today I was at Walmart and spotted the new Hard Candy Fall 2015 collection. I'm always excited about the new Hard Candy collections...call me nostalgic but I've been a Hard Candy fan since the '90's and even though a lot has changed, they still hold a special place in my heart. Not to mention, their prices are incredible for the high quality you're getting. Some of the products are hit or miss, but some are holy grails for me, like Glamoflauge foundation and the Plumping Serum lipsticks. 
Anyway, there are a ton of new products to go over so let's get started! 

The first thing I spotted were these new Fierce Effects Argan Oil Lipsticks ($5). I loved their Fierce Effects glosses (see my review here) so I'm really excited to try these. They come in 9 shades and they seem to be grouped by intensity. The first three shades are lighter and more nude while the next three are brighter pinks. The last three are darker, bolder shades that include a red, dark purple and black. 



The tubes are pretty badass looking with a black matte finish studded with crystals, while the top of the cap shows the lipstick shade. Thankfully, these do come with safety seals...the label on the side of the tube goes across the section where the tube opens, and even though it's easy for people to just peel those off, at least you'll be able to tell if it's been opened.

Here are some close ups of the shades:

Chalkin' Pink, Glisten to Me, Galactica


Newly Berried, Provocative, Prowler


Show Off, Thunder, Black Diamond

Next, I noticed three new shades of my favorite lipsticks (see my previous review here)...the Plumping Serum Gel Sticks ($5). These new shades say that they're "New Bold Color" and there's a bright pink, dark purple, and bright red.


Caliente, Violet Vixen, Fire It Up
Next up, they've taken their All Glossed Up crayons and mattified them with four new shades called All Matte Up ($5 each). They claim to be "hydrating lip stains" so I'm hoping these will be a matte formula my dry lips will actually like! There's a marsala shade, a berry pink, bright pink and dark purple.

They weren't in the right place on the display so I took a photo of the shade names below:

Here are all four shades...they're fully shrink wrapped which is fantastic! I'm so glad Hard Candy is now putting safety seals on their lip products. I always used to get frustrated looking through all of the shades I wanted and seeing that they had all been tested...gross!
Earthy Marsala, Berry Matte, Mattely in Love, Venom
Next, I spotted the Brows Now! All-in-One Brow Kit. It comes in two shades, Light Medium and Medium Dark and contains a Brow Powder Duo, Soft Brow Wax, Brow Highlighter, and a Powder Brush, Wax Brush and Mirror.


Next is the Oopsy-Proof Eye Liner Eraser. It cleans up eye makeup smudges and mistakes with a super sharp tip that can get into small spaces with precision. I'm thinking this will really come in handy to erase those mascara smudges I get all over my eyelids during application. Or when I totally mess up a cat-eye and have to do it over again!

There are three new Baked Eyeshadow Palettes called Shadow Spheres Baked Eyecolor ($8 each). They're called Light n' Night, Nudes n' Roses and My Bright Life.  There are 8 pans but 10 shades in each palette because two of the pans are split into two eyeshadows. Kind of strange, right? These can be used wet or dry and the display says they have a mirrored compact (I'm guessing maybe it's in the part of the palette toward the bottom of the photo with the Hard Candy logo on it?).

There are two Glitter Gel Palettes called the Glitteratzi Palettes. These appear to be cream glitters with six shades in each palette.

Finally, Chrome Lash Tinsel is a chrome mascara...how cool is that? They come in two shades, Graphite and Sapphire. I'm really curious to see what these look like because I've seen tons of glitter mascaras but I don't believe I've ever seen a chrome version.


There were two products I wasn't able to photograph because my phone died right there in the store...ugh! They were Chrome liquid eyeliners in four shades and a black liquid liner with a really unique applicator. I'll go back hopefully tomorrow and grab photos of those to add to this post. 

Which products are you excited to pick up? I grabbed some of the lip products so far but I really want the brow kit and the eye liner eraser as well! 

9 comments

  1. I need all of these lip products, like yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I bought a couple, but now I'm wondering if I should have gotten more of them!

      Delete
  2. Loving the lipsticks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I love the packaging of the Fierce Effects ones, and I'm already a fan of the Plumping Serum formula so it'll be interesting to see how the "bold" ones are.

      Delete
  3. I ran out to Walmart and got the Oopsy- Proof eyeliner eraser. I was looking for this type of product for ages. Thanks for your post. MarinaD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marina, oh that's great! It's definitely a unique type of product...especially at the drugstore! :)

      Delete
  4. Oooh, new products are so exciting! I'm going to be stalking my Walmart until I can find these! Those new lipsticks look pretty fun... and I'm curious about the brow products.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig