Sneak Peek of Tarte's Tarteist Contour Palette

Snapchat is the place to be for sneak peeks these days! One of the gals I follow, MaryamNYC just posted a video (which I promptly took a screenshot of) where she visited the Tarte offices in NY and THIS beauty was lying on the table.

I thought I was tired of contour palettes but this one is too beautiful. It has highlight, blush, and bronzer all in a disc shaped gold compact. I wish I could tell you when this will be available and how much it'll be but I don't have any more information at the moment. I'll be sure to let you know the minute I find out!

Ok last post of the night, I'm going to bed! See you guys tomorrow. :)

9 comments

  1. OMG I need this in my life. Like you, I've been getting a little tired of contour palettes, but look at these colors! And Tarte's round palettes get me all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like contour pallettes at all personally. I don't need 3 difference colors of each highlighter and contour. And I really don't need the blush with them either. I have a gazillion blushes already. It's just silly imo. Unless you're a makeup artist. However, this is sooooo pretty. I sooooo want! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the exact same way...I don't even OWN a contour palette at all. I barely even like to contour because I just can't seem to get it to look right. But like you said, most palettes have a few different shades and chances are, you'll only use the one that suits your skintone. BUT...I really want this anyway. LOL

      Delete
    2. I feel ya! It took me a year + to figure out what colour looks good on me and how to apply it! Oye haha.

      Delete
  3. This is exciting! Tarte is my newest beauty obsession and I am loving this palette.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a huge fan of Tarte as well and I feel like I've passed up several of their latest palettes, so it's high time I get one! Haha.

      Delete
  4. You are seriously my favorite beauty blogger! I love your mix of low and high end products and all the recent sneak peeks are fab. You work so hard and I just wanted to recognize and appreciate that. Keep it up, girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Steph you made my night! I appreciate YOU and all of my readers so much...thank you for reading my blog! :)

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig