New Rimmel Good To Glow Highlighters Spotted at Walmart

Today at Walmart I spotted the new Rimmel London Good To Glow Highlighters ($4.28 at Walmart.com). These have been out for a while in Europe, but this is the first time I'm seeing them here in the US! 
There are three shades but my Walmart only had two of them stocked, 01 Notting Hill Glow, a white-ish pink and 03 Soho Glow, a bronze-gold (it's in the wrong spot in the display). The third shade, 02 Piccadilly Glow looks like a peachy champagne and is the one I really wanted out of the three. 

It's a liquid highlighter that can be used on top of makeup on areas you want to highlight or mixed in with foundation for an all-over glow. I swatched these on my hand today and they have a subtle vanilla-like scent that (at least to my nose) smells exactly like Christian Dior's Hypnotic Poison! Just a more toned-down version. I'll be posting a review and swatches of these soon, so stay tuned. I'm hoping to get the third shade before I do!



No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig