New: Stila Lash Stunner Primer and Huge Extreme Lash Mascara

Stila just released two new lash products with their Fall 2015 collection, Lash Stunner Extreme Lash Primer ($26) and Huge Extreme Lash Mascara ($23).  Let's take a closer look!

Lash Stunner Extreme Lash Primer features two different kinds of fibers built into a creamy, easy to apply formula with no fiber fallout (yes!!). I actually saw this in Sephora today and I'm kind of kicking myself for not getting it, but I didn't want to go over my budget.  The formula is also brown instead of white like most lash primers are.

Huge Extreme Lash Mascara is supposed to be a lightweight volumizing mascara that builds extreme volume and coats lashes with an inky black color. It has a blend of soft waxes that allow you to build multiple coats without making your lashes clumpy or crunchy. I saw this in store at Sephora today also and the brush reminds me a lot of Too Faced's Better than Sex mascara.

Have you tried either of these yet, or are you thinking about getting one (or both)? I really want to take the plunge but I'm holding off for some reviews, as I do with most high-end products.

You can find these at Sephora and Ulta stores and online. 

1 comment

  1. I just bought the primer online at Ulta, I'll let you know how it is!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig