New Hourglass Palette Coming For Holiday 2015

I know it's waaay too early to talk about holiday-related stuff, but I just saw a new Hourglass palette on Space NK's Instagram page that's coming out for Holiday 2015...and it's too gorgeous not to share with you guys.
According to their description, this palette is blush, bronze, highlight and finishing. They didn't mention the name of it in the description box, but they hashtagged #ShadowandShimmer so I'm going to guess that the palette is called Shadow and Shimmer...but don't quote me on that! 

Photo Credit: Space NK Instagram
I haven't tried any Hourglass blushes or bronzers yet because they're just too darn expensive at $50 a pop, but if this palette is around $58 like the Modernist eyeshadow palettes or the Ambient Lighting Palette, I might just indulge! But I'm guessing it'll be more in the $75 range. I don't have pricing information yet, but I'll add it to this post once I get it!

**Update! This will retail for $79 (thanks to reader Rachel for the info) and I have also confirmed that this contains one new shade, Iridescent Highlighter (the lightest shade) and that each shade is smaller in size than the Ambient palette.**

Will you be picking this up when it hits stores?

10 comments

  1. I haven't tried any of these powders either because of the price, but I know everyone seems to love them. This sounds like an awesome way to try these! I can't wait til the holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I'm so excited for this one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see this being around $100 due to the number of products.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could be! But it's also hard to tell from the photo how large the pans are. They might be six tiny portions. I just hope they're big enough to get a brush in there! :)

      Delete
    2. It's going to retail for $79.

      Delete
    3. No problem! You had a great guess!

      Delete
  4. You make a good point about that. If the pans were as big as the ones in the ambient lighting palette, this thing would be huge and clunky with six shades in it. I'm betting that the total palette isn't much bigger than the Ambient palette and these pans are tiny. Online photos are always deceiving like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Hourglass though I thought the eye shadow palettes were just plain horrible. I have most of the blushes and powders and absolutely love each one. They are pricy, but so worth the splurge. I did get the new bronzer and had to return as even the lightest one one to orange for my fair complexion. I have most and for 1 new shade I can't justify paying $80. I am passing on this as beautiful as it is. I wish it was a limited holiday palette with all new shades. If you have the ambient lighting palette that has the 3 shades in them I bet it will be double that size.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm honestly so excited for this. I keep holding off on buying Hourglass blushes/bronzers/highlighters, partially due to the fact that they're often sold out. This palette is so dreamy, and the price doesn't seem too bad for the variety you're getting!

    Cindy // www.cindyhyue.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig