New: Stila Perfectly Poreless Putty Perfector

Stila Perfectly Poreless Putty Perfector ($39 at Sephora) is a brand new skin-perfecting foundation with an innovative bouncy, putty texture and it's part of their new Modern Goddess Fall 2015 collection. Let's take a look! 

This powder/cream hybrid is a weightless, invisible formula that offers buildable, weightless coverage that looks like skin, not makeup. It offers a soft matte finish while it smooths the skin and hides imperfections, pores and uneven skin tone.
It comes in five shades: Fair, Light, Medium, Tan, and Deep and claims to be waterproof and smudgeproof for all day wear.

According to the Sephora website, this is great for all skin types...oily skin types will love the oil-free matte formula while it won't settle into fine lines or look cakey on dry skin.

Honestly, I thought I was on a no-buy July from here on out, but now I find myself caving because I really want to try this, it sounds amazing.

What do you guys think? Will you be indulging? I'll feel better if I know I'm not the only one who wants this really badly.

You can find this at Sephora and Ulta

1 comment

  1. I really want to try this too! I'm going to Ulta tomorrow so I'll see if they have a tester and report back.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig