Makeup Revolution is now at Ulta!!

OMG, I am so excited to let you guys know that Ulta is now carrying my favorite UK brand, Makeup Revolution! When I started writing this, there were a couple of products but they're adding more and more as we speak so hopefully they'll all be available soon. So if you haven't ordered yet because you don't want to pay the $12 overseas shipping, well, now you don't have to! Thank you so much to reader Amanda D. on Twitter for letting me know!

Here's a few of my favorites: 


The Iconic 1 Redemption Palette ($9.99)

Iconic 2 Palette ($9.99)- An Urban Decay Naked 2 Dupe- see my review of this palette here!
Ultra Blush & Contour Palette ($9.99)- See my review of the Golden Sugar shade here (it's not available on Ulta yet but I'm hoping they'll add it. So far, Hot Spice and Sugar & Spice are available). 






To see all of the available Makeup Revolution Products at Ulta, click here!  To see all of my Makeup Revolution reviews, please click here

7 comments

  1. I've been a faithful reader of your blog for about 2 years and I've read every single M.R. review you've done. I wanted to try them so bad but was hesitant about ordering from a different country. This makes me so happy because I can finally try it! Thanks for all you do you have an amazing blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leigh, you just made my night! Thank you so much for being a longtime reader. It means a lot to me and comments like yours help to keep me going, so thank you! :)

      Delete
  2. So excited, always wanted to try Makeup Revolution!! (Katherine T.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Katherine! You'll love it...such great quality for the price! :)

      Delete
  3. This is fantastic news! I love MakeupRevolution. It will be so nice not to pay overseas shipping fees. Not to mention I can earn Ulta loyalty points.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, that's right! It's even better to be able to earn points on it! :)

      Delete
  4. I love MR! First heard about them through you. I hope Ulta gets more items -- especially the MR version of the Ambient lighting palette - that thing is awesome! Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig