Lorac Fall 2015 Launches Today Plus...Pro Matte Swatches!

The Lorac Fall 2015 Collection launches in stores like Kohls and Ulta and on the Lorac website today. I'm most excited for the Pro Matte palette...I need it in my life! Also, from now until July 25th, if you spend $25 on Lorac products at Ulta, you'll get a free mini of the new Pro + Fiber mascara! So let's take a look!



Pro Matte Eye Shadow Palette ($28) is an all-matte pro palette featuring 8 shades! I absolutely love my Pro 2 palette and will definitely be getting this one since I use matte shades a lot.
Here are some swatches...isn't it beautiful?
Lorac Pro Matte Palette Swatches
Lorac Pro Matte Palette Swatches

Front of the Line Pro Eye Pencils ($20) is a pencil version of Lorac's Front of the Line Pro Liquid Eyeliners. It claims to be waterproof, ultra-pigmented and super smooth and comes in both matte and metallic shades- 14 in all!

Pro + Fiber Mascara ($23) is a volumizing and lengthening formula that contains tiny nylon fibers that cling to your lashes like mini extensions. I've been testing it out for the past two weeks so I'll be posting a review soon!

Pro Contour Palette & Pro Contour Brush ($45)- This contouring palette contains 3 matte contour shades, 2 matte highlight shades and 1 shimmer highlight while the brush has a unique dome shape to allow for effortless precision and control.

Will you be indulging in any of these? I already bought the mascara and will be heading to Kohls later today to pick up the matte eye shadow palette...according to the store finder online, my local store has it! 

4 comments

  1. OK I'm sold on the matte palette! Those swatches though, so gorgeous. I have the original Pro palette and find myself using the matte shades most of the time so I know I'll use this. I'm also glad she made it smaller and hence, more affordable. I didn't really feel like shelling out $40-50 on a palette but $28 is doable. I have a $5 Yes To You reward to spend at Kohls so I'll get it there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kathleen, that's what I did too! I got a $5 reward in email and that brought it to $23. I also had a coupon but they don't work on prestige brands, unfortunately. Kohls Cash does though! :)

      Delete
  2. This is indeed so reasonable in price if the quality remains high. Thx for post as I am heading to get it. Wanted to pick up the primer so it's wonderful that it is a throw in with purchases

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll have to let me know how you like it! :)

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig