Too Faced Fall 2015 Launches Today

The Too Faced Fall 2015 Collection launches today with Born This Way Foundation, Love Flush Blushes, and the Love Palette! I've been giving you guys sneak peeks of these over the past few weeks and now they're finally here.  Let's take a closer look...



Born This Way Foundation ($39) is a new oil-free medium to full coverage foundation that claims to blur the line between makeup and skin for coverage "so undetectable, you can't see the makeup and you can't see the imperfections". Sounds incredible! I have a full size one coming to me in my Ipsy bag this month (I was able to snag it with my Ipsy points) so I'll be reviewing it soon! 

The Love Palette ($49) features 15 eyeshadows in shimmer, matte and pearl finishes and claims to give intense color payoff with a soft, velvety feel.  I need another palette like I need a hole in the head, but this is so pretty, it's taking some serious willpower not to buy it! 

Love Flush Blush ($26) comes in six shades and claims to be fade-proof and smudge-proof up to 16 hours! My cheeks must eat blush because mine always disappears! I ordered two of these the other day on HSN where they showed up early, so I'll be reviewing these soon also. 

What are you craving from the new collection? Have you ordered anything yet? You can see the new collection at TooFaced.com.


4 comments

  1. I just bought the foundation and one of the blushes. I can't wait till they get here, thanks for the post! I forgot these were launching today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Amy! :) I can't wait for my foundation and blushes arrive!

      Delete
  2. Agree! Super cute packaging ! Can't wait to hear more about the foundation, too! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig