The Body Shop Honey Bronze Collection for Summer 2015

The Body Shop has just released their new Honey Bronze collection for Summer 2015 and there are some exciting new releases added to the existing Honey Bronze line! Let's take a look...

Honey Bronze Shimmering Dry Oil in Honey Kissed and Honey Gold ($22)- These lightweight body oils contain shimmer and a hint of color to even out your skin and add a beachy glow to your skin with no commitment. 

Honey Kissed and Honey Gold

Once I saw this before & after photo, I decided I had to have this! I'm a total self-tanner phobe since I have fair skin, but a temporary tan is something I can definitely get behind.

Honey Bronze Tinted Face Gel ($20) is a translucent, lightweight formula that leaves your skin with a sun-kissed matte bronze tan that's never orange or streaky.  It also washes off with soap and water, so no fear of commitment! 

Honey Bronze Highlighting Dome ($16) comes in three shades...a pink, a bronze and a champagne. They have a creamy, lightweight texture that's easy to blend on your cheeks and they're scented with a delicious honey fragrance.

Honey Bronze Tinted Leg Mist ($25) is a transparent gel mist that helps to create tanned legs in seconds. It gives an even, instant bronze matte glow...no oil, shimmer, or transfer!


 I kind of want them all but especially the highlighting dome and the tinted leg mist! I can't wait until they're mine. Which ones are you excited to try? 


4 comments

  1. I have got to try this! Thanks for posting. I love the blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you Jenna, I want the highlighters and leg mist. I plan to stop by the mall after work to get them. I hope they're in store and not just online.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those before and after are impressive! Might work wonders on my pasty white turkey thigh legs. Hope you will be reviewing soon (Katherine T.)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig