J. Cat Liptitude 24/7 Hydrating Lip Stain Launches for Summer 2015

J. Cat Liptitude 24/7 Hydrating Lip Stain ($5.99) is brand new for Summer 2015 and promises "intense color with no sticky residue" in a long-wearing lip stain. J.Cat is a relatively new brand, launching in Los Angeles in 2012, but their popularity is rapidly growing, especially since they launched their Wonder Lip Paints last year (see my review and comparison to OCC Lip Tars here). So I'm really excited for another lip product from J.Cat...let's take a look! 

Here's the full description from the J.Cat website

Glide instant intensity onto lips with Liptitude. A revolutionary MUST-HAVE long-wear lip stain delivers intense color with no sticky residue. This mineral-based skin conditioning emollients hydrating lip stain stays on the lips hours and hours with high-impact staining pigments. 

Liptitude 24/7 Hydrating Lip Stain comes in 14 different shades: 





I'm really curious about these, because a truly hydrating lip stain is a unicorn in the beauty world, so I'm crossing my fingers that this one will live up to it's claims! What do you think? Will you be trying Liptitude?
Liptitude 24/7 Hydrating Lip Stain is available at Jcatbeauty.com. 

8 comments

  1. Replies
    1. I know, LOL! I did a double take on that one. Hmmm...

      Delete
    2. Lmao! Seriously laughed out loud at work.
      Ah, I love beauty blogs.

      Delete
  2. I was seriously impressed with the wonder paints, and will be impatiently awaiting the arrival of these! Cannot wait to see swatched and see how they perform. Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! I hope they'll be sold in stores! I was able to find the Wonder Paints at Harmon...fingers crossed!

      Delete
  3. I am interested in the more nude colors because you don't really see those types of colors in lip stains. However, I would have a hard time telling anyone that I have 'Fappening' on my lips without laughing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! I know, these names are killing me. But you're right...nude stains are hard to come by!

      Delete
  4. Just picked a bunch of these up at Ulta today!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig