New Tarte Summer 2015 Products Exclusively at QVC

Tarte Miraculous Maracuja Makeup Setting Spray ($28) and Park Ave Princess Contouring Face Perfector with Brush ($29.12) are two brand new releases from the brand that you can only find on QVC right now.  Let's take a look! 

If you love setting sprays, there's a new one on the scene...Tarte Miraculous Maracuja! This can actually be used before makeup as a primer, or on top of makeup to set it and make it last all day. QVC hasn't listed the ingredients yet, but I assume there is Maracuja Oil in here (um...hopefully!) but I'm not sure what else it includes. I kind of want to order it anyway...if the ingredients disagree with me somehow, QVC has an awesome return policy. Plus, I love the bottle, it's so pretty!

tarte Miraculous Maracuja Makeup Setting Spray
Miraculous Maracuja Setting Spray

Also brand new and exclusive to QVC is a cream version of Tarte's popular Park Ave Princess bronzer that comes with a contouring brush. You can use this whipped, antioxidant rich face perfector to warm up your skin or to sculpt your cheekbones and face for a slimmer appearance. The brush helps to seamlessly buff it into your skin while the formula with Maracuja oil and Amazonian Clay hides imperfections. Park Ave Princess is such a great shade for lighter skintones so I'm really excited about this one! Plus, $29 isn't too bad with the brush included! 

tarte Park Ave Princess Contouring Face Perfector&Brush
Park Ave Princess Contouring Face Perfector
Both products are available now on QVC.com

1 comment

  1. Ohhh I am such a setting spray fanatic, is that weird? I collect them like some people collect lipsticks. I have to buy this.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig