My Top 10 Favorite Beauty Products For March

March brought us some really great products and my total number of reviews for the month was 35! So I wanted to round up my 10 favorites (although it's really hard to choose because there were a lot of great things on the list)!

It Cosmetics CC+ Illumination, EvoDerma Noome, Makeup Revolution Iconic Pro 2, Colourpop Super Shock Cheeks

First, It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Illumination was an improvement on a formula I was already obsessed with (and I didn't think it could get any better).  I love the new glowy finish!

Next, the EvoDerma Noome  is an anti-aging device that's non-invasive and feels amazing.  I look forward to my facial massage each night, while I smooth wrinkles and firm my skin at the same time!

The Makeup Revolution Iconic Pro 2 palette proved to be an exact dupe for Lorac's Pro 2 palette at a fraction of the price!

This month, I tried a lot of Colourpop products and loved them all! But my favorite had to be these three Super Shock Cheek blushes...they're just gorgeous.  I also reviewed the BB Blush Sticks from NYC and the Ombre Baked Blush from Hard Candy which I also loved, so it was hard to choose. But these edged those out just a little bit.

L'oreal La Palette Nude 2, Makeup Revolution Radiant Lights Palette, Hard Candy Glamoflauge Foundation, Hard Candy Fierce Effects Argan Lip Gloss
I was so excited that the L'oreal La Palette Nudes finally came out.  I reviewed both La Palette Nude 1 and La Palette Nude 2, but I liked 2 a little bit more due to the matte finishes and cooler toned shades. 

Makeup Revolution's Radiant Lights palette was an almost spot-on dupe for the Hourglass Ambient Lights palette at a way more affordable price.  I use this every day...I'm in love! 

Hard Candy's Glamoflauge Foundation was a surprise for me...I expected it to be heavy like the concealer but it's super lightweight yet delivers amazing coverage. 

Hard Candy's Fierce Effects Argan Lip Glosses were beautiful and had an amazingly hydrating formula.  I fell in love with both the intense shades and the sheers, especially the sheer Black Rose which looked black in the tube but surprised me by being a beautiful dark raspberry shade. 


Elf Elsa Snow and Ice Eyeshadow Palette, Skinfood Black Sugar Mask.
Another surprise this month was the Elf Elsa Snow and Ice Eyeshadow palette.  I saw this at Walgreens and didn't think too much of it at first...until I swatched it.  It had incredible pigmentation and was buttery soft.  Plus there are some unique and beautiful shades in there.

Last, but definitely not least is Skinfood's Black Sugar Wash Mask.  This is literally the best face scrub I've ever used and is a dupe for Fresh's brown sugar face scrub! My skin has improved so much since using this.

So those are my top picks for this month! I can't wait to see what products I'll discover in April. Did you end up purchasing any of these products, and if so what did you think of them?

2 comments

  1. This is a great summary and wow! 35 reviewsin one month, that's more than one a day! So many bloggers have lessened the amount of reviews they do and thats,the whole reason I read beauty blogs. Needless to say yours has become a favorite of mine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree with Kelly, your blog is my new go-to. You really do a TON of reviews. Thank you so much. XO

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig