Maybelline Baby Lips Buds Review and Swatches

I couldn't resist picking up the new Maybelline Baby Lips Buds yesterday while I was at CVS since they were on sale for only $2.50 each! These are two limited edition shades for Spring 2015 and they look so pretty, don't they? Let's take a closer look...
The two new shades are Petal Rebel (soft sheer pink) and Oh! Orchid (sheer pinky lavender).
These are just like the other Baby Lips in terms of formula and contain no shimmer at all. They look really bright in the tube, but they're actually quite sheer.
Oh! Orchid is slightly more pigmented than Petal Rebel but it's still very sheer on my lips, leaving just a wash of color.
Oh! Orchid, Petal Rebel

Oh! Orchid

Petal Rebel
Overall, these are a fun addition to the line and they put me in the mood for Spring! They're perfect to slick on anytime and since they're so sheer they don't really require a mirror. Have you seen or tried the Baby Lips Buds yet?

3 comments

  1. I love Baby Lips and they last sooo long! I had my first one for years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have got to get the orchid!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have oh orchid but not petal rebel because they were sold out at my local WalMart

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig