Lorac Pro Palette Dupes!

I recently discovered that the new Makeup Revolution Iconic Pro palettes are dupes of Lorac's Pro palettes! It's interesting that they even used the word "pro" when duping these, haha. The Makeup Revolution version is only $10.79 while the Lorac palettes are $42.
Take a look...these appear to be very close!


Knowing how good Makeup Revolution's quality is, I am definitely ordering one of these to do comparison swatches for you guys! 
What do you think? Would you try one?

6 comments

  1. I absolutely love Makeup Revolution Palettes! I honestly think their Pro Palettes are excellent and so much value for money too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I would love to see a swatch comparison! I've been considering making my first Makeuo Revolution purchase, and I've been eyeing these for a little while now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I would love to see a swatch comparison to the Lorac ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. After finding your blog, I have made a couple of purchases from Makeup Revolution and absolutely LOVE their stuff. I bought both of these pallets and love them! I don't have the Lorac version so would love to see how they compare.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am confused if i should but Pro1 or pro2 from Makeup Revolution as i am looking for a good combo or Neutral mattes and shimmers. Can you help?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Megha! Both palettes have the top row of matte shades and bottom row of shimmers. The Pro 1 is a little bit more neutral but the Pro 2 has a lot of neutral shades as well. :)

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig