L'oreal La Palette Nude Spotted at Walmart!

Back in October, I posted about some new L'oreal and Maybelline products that had been launched in the UK and several of them have made their way to the US for Spring 2015 (see that post here) but there was one in particular that I was reeealy hoping we would see and that's L'Oreal's La Palette Nude.
Well guess what? I was at Walmart today and they were installing a new display for it (so it's technically not here yet, but almost)! The other thing is, we're getting two versions of it, while there was only one released in the UK called Nude Rose.
The two versions I saw are called Nude 1 and Nude 2 and both appear to be different than the Nude Rose one.
Yes, that's a $15.84 price tag...a bit steep for a drugstore palette. But since L'Oreal owns Urban Decay, I would gladly pay that if the quality is high enough to make these Naked palette dupes! But then again, L'Oreal also owns Maybelline and their nudes palette was a flop for me.

La Palette Nude 1 has light to medium tones of Ivory, Beige, and Caramel.
 La Palette Nude 2 has medium to deep tones of Taupe, Mauve, and Plum.
I admit, I really want both of these! What about you? What are your thoughts on these as far as shades, price, etc?

6 comments

  1. Ugh!! Now I'm going to be obsessively stopping at Walmart every night on my way home from work to see if it's there! I can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait to try these. I hope they will release the new formula of infallible foundation, I have the pro matte one and it was way too dry for me...I like the one with the red cap but saw it is reformulated in other cpuntries

    ReplyDelete
  3. $15.84 at *Walmart*. It is gonna be even higher in drugstores :-/ L'oreal has been getting really high priced lately, right? Probably a 'Nope' for me, unless the reviews are phenomenal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! It'll probably be $17-18 at other stores. Sigh...

      Delete
  4. I paid $14.95 for a new Physicians' Formula blush yesterday at Rite Aid!! They're dabbling around a bit seeing how much they can get away with. I don't know about anyone else, but if they're going to charge that much, then I'll just stick with the high end brands. To me, they have much more predictable quality.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that's an expensive blush! I totally agree with you there seems to be less and less of a gap between high end and drugstore these days. We need to get the lower priced brands like LA Girl, BH Cosmetics, Jordana, and Makeup Revolution into more drugstores. I hate having to order online!

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig