New! Benefit Puff Off! Instant Eye Gel

Benefit Cosmetics has just released a new undereye product for Spring 2015 called Puff Off! ($29 at Ulta) that's supposed to erase puffiness and fine lines.  Take a look!

Description:
Puffies & creases look "satiny smooth" with Benefit's innovative undereye gel. The custom "ironing" tip instantly helps smooth the look of puffies & fine lines. Iron away for a smoother day!

Directions:
Squeeze once and dot under each eye...then go back and glide on with "ironing" tip. Beauty Tip: Puff Off! works on bare skin or over makeup. When applying on top of makeup, gently pat with fingertips to blend.

I'm really excited to try this...I don't have puffy eyes that often, but I'm curious to see how it works on fine lines. Plus the iron applicator tip is too cute! Don't you wish you could just iron away the creases under your eyes like you do with clothes? That would be amazing but something tells me this isn't going to go that far.  Still, it's fun to try!

You can purchase Puff Off! at Ulta.com or at Benefit Cosmetics below:

1 comment

  1. I have really puffy under eyes, so when I saw this I was super excited about it! Can't wait to here what you think if you try it.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig