Glossybox December 2014 Review and Unboxing

Wow, I am loving this month's GLOSSYBOX! This is always the last box to come each month, but it's always such an amazing value that I get really excited about it. It's my most expensive subscription at $25 a month, but it contains all high end products, many of them full size so it more than pays for itself. Plus it's a great way to try more expensive products to see of I like them without breaking the bank. 
This month's box was so pretty and festive in a red and green theme. They always wrap it up like a present each month with a ribbon and a card but this one was extra special.
This box contained almost all full sizes, which was incredible! So here's what I got...
Rituals Miracle Hand Scrub ($17)- This hand scrub is full size and has nourishing oils and gentle exfoliators to help smooth rough dry hands. Lord knows my hands need all the help they can get! I'm loving this product already.



Nuxe Creme Fraiche de Beaute ($32)- This is another full sized product and it's a soothing rescue mask for dry or stressed out skin. I've been using it before bed the last few nights and it feels amazing on my skin. You leave it on for 10 minutes and then if you have normal to oily skin you can remove it with toner and go ahead with the rest of your routine, or if you have really dry skin like me, after the 10 minutes you just massage the rest in and leave it on overnight. My skin soaked this up so fast there was nothing left to massage in after the 10 minutes!
https://us.nuxe.com/creme-fraiche-de-beaute-face-moisturizer/masque-creme-fraiche-de-beaute-fresh-moisturizing-and-soothing-for-24hrs-intensive-moisture-de-stresses-tube-1.7-oz
Toni and Guy Prep Leave-in Conditioner ($9.19)-  This British brand has been at Target for a while now and I keep meaning to try them but I've been resisting because I have so many hair products at the moment. I can't wait to try this...it sounds perfect for my bleached and heat styled hair.
Bellapierre Mineral Lipstick in Burlesque ($19.99)- This bright red lipstick is the perfect holiday shade and again, is full size! I'm not really into red lipstick but it's definitely appropriate for this time of year.
Ciate Mini Paint Pot in Yule Rules ($8)- I always pick up the Ciate Mini Paint pots while I'm waiting on line at Sephora. They always have the best colors and they're cheaper than buying the full sizes. This sparkly blue is the perfect Winter topcoat!
Overall, I thought that this box was an amazing value...it came with over $86 worth of products for $25 and all full sizes except for the Ciate nail polish.  If you're interested in trying GLOSSYBOX, you can sign up for a month-to-month subscription that you can cancel anytime right online if you don't like it.  Or if you purchase a 3-month ($60), 6-month($115) or a 12-month ($220) subscription you'll save a bit and it'll be cheaper than buying them each month.

What do you think of this month's Glossybox?  Are you already a subscriber or are you thinking about joining?



No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig