Makeup Revolution Ultra Blush Palette Golden Sugar Review & Swatches

Makeup Revolution Ultra Blush and Contour Palette in Golden Sugar ($9.47) is one of the things I just had  to have when I did my Black Friday haul and I've been loving it ever since.  It has highlight shades, blush and bronzer so when you're on the go, you have everything you need for contouring in one palette. Plus the shades are so soft and pigmented and they go on so smoothly. Let's take a look!

Descripton:
The one you have WAITED for !!. You have LOVED our Blush & Contour Palettes…
NOW get some GOLDEN SUGAR

Introducing our third offering, and we explore the most amazing collection of bronzers, merged blushers, baked bronzer and 2 merged baked highlighters. 




I absolutely love all of the marbled shades- they look so beautiful when swirled together. Plus there's a matte bronzer and a shimmer bronzer as well.
I swatched the shades from left to right, top to bottom:
Top Left, Top Right, Bottom Left, Bottom Right

Top left, Top Right, Bottom Left, Bottom Right
Here are all of the shades together, swatched in the same order as above:

I just can't get over how much I love this palette!  I've been using it every day since I got it and I've been trying different combinations of looks.  The shades are all so pretty and wearable, plus when I pick them up with a brush they go on so silky and smooth, not chalky or streaky at all.  They're super easy to work with overall and I'm really impressed that this palette was under $10!

If you're looking for an all-in-one highlighter, blush and bronzer palette, definitely check this one out! Makeup Revolution is currently only available through their website and they're based in the UK, so if you're in the US, you have to change the currency on their website to switch the prices from pounds to dollars.

3 comments

  1. I loved it too when it was delivered! and ALL the stuff I ordered from Makeup Revolution!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I have the same palette and i love it! Its amazing for every day :): kisses

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig