Review Update

Hey guys, I just wanted to update you quickly and let you know the results of the poll I posted the other day.
Over 1176 of you responded which is incredible and now I have a great idea of which products you'd like to see me review first...there were some clear front-runners from the start.
This screenshot shows the top results and these are the products you'll see reviewed in the coming days and weeks. I actually reviewed the L'Oréal Pro Matte Glosses the other day because at the time they were #1, but now they've fallen to #2 so I'll start with the Pro-Matte foundation and then jump to #3 and follow the list down.
Thank you so much to everyone who participated! You're the best!

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig