Spotted! Almay Smart Shade Butter Kiss Lip Balm

Today I spotted new Almay Smart Shade Butter Kiss Lip balms at Bed, Bath and Beyond. Take a look!


At first I was confused by the whole "Smart Shade" thing because usually their Smart Shade products start out white and change to a color that suits you. But since these obviously have color to them already, I wasn't sure if these would still change when applied. Then as I looked closer at the display I realized that they have shades to go with different skin tones, so I'm assuming that's what they mean by Smart Shade.
There are berry, pink, nude, and red shades for either Light, Light/Medium, or Medium skin tones.

Here are some closer shots:

For Light Skintones- Berry, Pink, Nude, Red
 For Light/Medium Skintones- Berry, Pink, Nude, Red

For Medium Skintones- Berry, Pink, Nude, Red

I don't know why they did a light/medium range instead of just doing Light, Medium, and Dark. 

What do you think? Do you want to try these? 

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig