Skinfix Spotted at Target

If you have Eczema or severely dry skin, I have good news! Canadian brand SkinFix is coming to Target stores this month.
The products are based on 150 year old formulas that offer a steroid-free alternative to help heal eczema and severely dry skin.
I happened to spot two of their products, the Hand Repair Cream ($17.99) and the Body Repair Balm ($17.99).  There was a space for one more product but it was empty.  The price underneath was $24.99 and it was called Daily Lotion, so I assume it's a body lotion.

These are definitely not cheap and the tubes are small, so I'm curious to see how they perform! I have severely dry hands that crack and bleed all Winter, so I purchased the Hand Repair Cream...check back for a full review soon!

To see more information, check out the Target Website Here.

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig