O.C.C. Lip Tar Dupe: J.Cat Beauty Wonder Lip Paint is now at Harmon's!

J.Cat Beauty just posted this photo on their Instagram page and I had to take a screenshot, because a lot of people say that their Wonder Lip Paint ($4.99) is a dupe for Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar ($18).  
J. Cat announced that it's now available in Harmon Discount stores!  Unfortunately, I don't have a Harmon near me...the closest thing I have is the Harmon section inside Bed Bath and Beyond and the Christmas Tree Shop.  I haven't seen these at either of those places yet, but I'll keep checking.  I hope they'll be carrying them also!


No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig