New BH Cosmetics Wild Palettes (now on sale!)

I'm a huge fan of BH Cosmetics (check out my review of their Forever Nude Palette here).  Their makeup is awesome quality and the prices are fantastic.  My only complaint is that you can't get it in stores!
They have just released three new baked eyeshadow palettes that look super cute! They've also created quick 1-minute tutorials to go with each palette so you can see them in action- even the bolder shades are totally wearable. Also, when I watched the videos, I was surprised by how large these palettes are- from the photos, I thought they would be small for some reason. Plus, from now through Halloween they're on sale. Check 'em out!

Wild at Heart Palette, Currently $9.95 (Reg. $19.95)

Click on the photo to Order





This palette is paraben-free, oil free and can be used wet or dry.  Here's a quick tutorial where you can see the size of the palette and the shades up close.  They look so gorgeous!


Next is the Wild Child Palette, Currently $11.95 (Reg. $19.95). 
Click on the photo to Order
I'm loving this nude palette with it's beautiful shiny shadows!  Here's a quick tutorial look of this one!

                               
Finally, the last wild palette is called Wild and Free, Currently $9.95 (Reg. $19.95).
Click on the Photo to Order.
And here's the tutorial that shows how to get a totally wearable mermaid-inspired look!

So what do you think?  Will you be checking these out?  I think I have to get the Wild Child palette while it's still 50% off.  Baked eyeshadows are amazing, and that's a great price for these palettes since they're large and hold a lot of product. 

To check out the rest of BH Cosmetics during the sale, which runs through Halloween, please click here:
BH Cosmetics Halloween

1 comment

  1. Love love eyeshadow palettes and this palette is right up my alley so colorful and shimmery will share. Great blog post
    www.tipsyheelz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig