Birchbox July 2014 Unboxing

I just got my July 2014 Birchbox a few hours ago, and I couldn't wait to share it with you- it's probably my favorite Birchbox ever!
This month's theme is Power Up and they've partnered up with Women's Health magazine to help you boost your beauty routine as well as your overall health and fitness. Instead of the normal brown box, this month's box looked like this:

 This little booklet was included inside, and features 12 little challenges to Power Up your life.

 Also included was a FREE 1 year subscription to Women's Health magazine...yay!
One thing I noticed right away about this month's box is that two of the products had 2 samples each, which is great because I can try them more than once.
 Meanwhile, Henry decided he wanted to "help" me do my review, haha.
"Let me see what's in here!" 

"Hmm...what's this for?"
The first product is by Spanish brand Naobay, and it's their Body Radiance Lotion ($24). This 98% natural lotion has Olive Oil, Avocado Oil and Shea Butter and it has a delicious citrus scent. It was lightweight and soaked in fast, leaving my skin buttery smooth. Love it!
Next is Marcelle New Age 8 in 1 Power Serum ($34). This potent anti-ager has 5 peptides and is supposed to hydrate, firm, lift, and plump fine lines, giving results in only 1 week. I'm definitely up for the challenge and can't wait to see what this baby can do. I think I've got a week's supply here!
Next is an eyeshadow sample quad from Coastal Scents Revealed 2 Palette ($39, on sale now for $19.99!). This looks like a major dupe for the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette, with it's rose-toned neutrals.
 The full palette has 20 shadows in it...
 and they also have a previous Revealed palette that could be a Naked 1 or 2 dupe!
These shadows are SO soft and pigmented- I love them and want to get the full palette!
 Next is 100% Pure's Honey Cream Wash in  Gingerade ($15). This body wash is so creamy and the scent is like a citrusy-ginger. It'll be a great pick-me up in the morning. Plus I got 2 packets so I'll be able to try it more than once!
And last but definitely not least, I received 2 sample jars of Beauty Protector's Protect & Treat Hair Mask ($25.95). I got another Beauty Protector sample in a previous Birchbox...it was a leave-in treatment spray and it smelled amazing and made my hair feel like silk. So I was over the moon when I saw these! They have the same delicious scent (like Pink Sugar) and look really thick and luxurious. I'll have to try one tonight!

So far, this is my favorite sample box this month! It had the right mix of makeup, skincare, body products and haircare. What do you think? If you're a Birchbox subscriber were you happy with your July box? Did you get different products?

To sign up for Birchbox, click here. It's $10 a month, cancel anytime!

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig