Stylit Stylist Pick Outfits 6/5/14

Last week I posted about Stylit, a new website that sends you outfit ideas put together by a stylist every Thursday for free (see my original post here).  I love seeing what outfits they come up with because it always gives me inspiration for putting items from my closet together or seeing what pieces I need to add to make an outfit more interesting.  They usually send a mix of casual and dressed up looks.  Here's their picks for me this week based on my style profile/body type.

I'm loving this week's looks! Check them out...


This floral ASOS dress is so beautiful and I love the perforated ballet flats and flesh colored tote!  
Shop the look:


This Kensie dress is awesome because it's made of comfy jersey and is a really pretty casual look, especially paired with the Jessica Simpson flats and J. Crew tote! 


Shop the Look!


I don't remember seeing this Bird-Print Cami last time I was in Old Navy, but I really like it and will check for it online! 


Shop the look!




This outfit is a little more basic and therefore boring, but I do like the gold thong sandals from Bluefly, as well as the Ciate nail polishes!


Shop the Look!


 If you haven't tried Stylit yet, you should check it out!  It's absolutely free and you get inspiration to your inbox every Thursday!

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig