Ipsy June 2014 Glam Bag Spoilers

Ipsy is releasing spoilers this week for June's Glam Bag, and so far its looking great! 
For $10 a month, Ipsy has consistently been the best deal as far as beauty subscriptions go. I've been with them for over a year and I've only had like, 2 bags I wasn't crazy about. So I can say they are probably my favorite subscription! 

So here are the spoilers so far...
ipsy june 2014 spoilers- NYX Butter Gloss
Spoiler #1: "Headed to paradise with the one you love? Make sure your lips are pout-perfect with one of these pretty picks."
Everyone will be getting one!  NYX Butter Gloss worth $5 in various colors.





ipsy June 2014 Spoiler- jessie's girl eyeliner, nickak eyeliner
Spoiler #2: "Every time you close your eyes, it will be paradise with one of these amazing products in your June Glam Bag."

Jessie's Girl Eyeliner - ($7)
Nicka K Shimmer Eyeliner in Blue and Green - ($5)


ipsy June 2014 Spoiler

Spoiler #3: "Life is beautiful with two of these exciting discoveries in your bag this month!"

Ole Henriksen The Clean Truth Cleansing Cloths (formerly called Truth to Go Cleansing Wipes)- $8 for 10 cloths
Be a Bombshell Lash Out Mascara- $15
Laneige BB Cushion- $34 
ClariSEA Deep Pore Detox Activated Charcoal Exfoliating Mask- $18
Ofra Absolute Brow Pencil- $10
MD Solar Sciences Mineral Tinted Creme Broad Spectrum SPF- $32
Skynn Olive and Enzyme Rich Balm Cleanser- $24
DermaDoctor DD Cream 15 Benefits-in-1 Defining BB Cream- $38

I can't make out what's in the pink tube at the end.  If any of you can help, please comment below.  I'll keep trying to find out and post it as soon as I do!

Ipsy posted Spoiler #4 accidentally today, even though its supposed to be tomorrow and I have the second two figured out! 
ipsy June 2014 Spoiler






No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig