Mini Kohls Haul

This morning I went over to Kohls, which is like 5 minutes from my house because I wanted to pick up some more of my favorite H20+ hand lotion and I ended up with a few more things as well...

I've been obsessed with Sugar Cosmetics' Tropic Tan Blush/Bronzer duo ($20 currently on sale for $18) since I worked at Sephora over 7 years ago.  It's a perfect dupe of Nars' Orgasm/Laguna duo and it's HUGE.  There's so much product in here it'll last forever.  ELF makes a duo like this too for even cheaper, but this one is a it better quality.  The powder is pigmented and super soft.  The bronzer is just the right brown, not orange at all, and the blush is the perfect peachy-pink.  Thank goodness Kohls decided to bring this brand back this year because for a while, you couldn't get this anywhere!

Click Read More to see what else I got...


While in the cosmetics section, I noticed another Sugar product that seemed like a must-have for summer. Its called My Lashes are Sealed, ($16, currently on sale for $14.40).  This is a topcoat that turns any mascara waterproof.  That way if you're favorite mascara doesn't have a waterproof version (ahem, They're Real!)  this will do the trick!  I'll have to review this at some point to see how well it actually works.
I wasn't looking for any clothing items, especially after yesterday's Forever 21 haul, but I saw this romper and had to try it on.  I've been looking for a romper for a while because they're one piece like a dress (and therefore easy to wear), but when you have a toddler and are always on the floor, shorts on the bottom half are so much better than a dress.
So far, every romper I've tried on has looked ridiculous on me.  I pretty much had given up on them, but this one from Ultra Pink, $32.99 looked like a more grown up version- it's a silky fabric and has spaghetti straps with a v-neckline, a drawstring waist so you can adjust to your liking, and the shorts aren't super tight.  So I ended up getting it, though not in the color in the link below (it comes in 4 different colors). Below the link is a photo I took in the fitting room, so you can see which one I got, which was navy and white.
Here's the one I got.  





















So that was my Kohls mini haul.  Have you found anything you liked at Kohl's recently?

1 comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig