Forever 21 Haul Part II

I get a lot of feedback from you guys about my fashion posts and you all say you want more, so here goes! Henry and I went back over to the mall today because I still need sandals. If you remember my previous Forever 21 Haul post from last week, I originally went to get sandals and ended up with striped D'orsay flats and a ton of clothes.  So it's a good thing my little man loves the mall!

 I did end up getting my sandals, along with some more clothes...seriously, why are they so cute and so cheap?  My husband isn't going to like the credit card bill when it comes this month.  But...I did lose 20 lbs since having a baby last summer and nothing fits me so that's my excuse and it's a pretty good one, I think!

Here's what I got...




These Voyager sandals, $12.80 are exactly what I was looking for.  I wanted something brown but with some interest, and these have champagne colored straps going over the top of the foot and the same color wrapped around the strap that goes between your toes.  


Next, I spotted this Shore Thing striped tote bag, $24.80.  I don't think I've ever purchased a bag from F21, but I couldn't resist this- it'll make the perfect beach tote for this summer!  Since it's canvas, it's totally durable and I don't have to worry about my Michael Kors tote getting all sandy and whatnot.  
This Crocheted Racerback Cotton Tank, $12.80 is something that I bought last year and sadly, my son ripped the top part by sticking his little fingers in the crocheted part at the top and pulling really hard.  So I was super happy they have it again this year!  I got it in black both times- I think the black one looks amazing with white shorts/jeans, but it also comes in white, pictured below.  It has a nice little a-line shape to it, and is very flattering.
This Remixed Regent Crocheted Lace Tank $15.80 is another semi-crop top that I felt like I could get away with at my age.  It just meets the top of my shorts and looks really flattering on.  I purchased it in the pink color shown below (called Maple).


This Crocheted Floral Tank $10.80 (Okay I'm starting to notice a pattern here as I'm typing, the last 3 things I bought were crocheted, LOL) is super cute!  It's also sort of on the cropped side, but not belly-baring.  It's a nice, lightweight flowy material and the racerback part is crocheted- very pretty.
In my last F21 Haul Post, I had bought these lace trimmed shorts, which have since sold out online, but I saw them in the store today so they're still available in some stores.  I ended up getting the cami that the model is wearing here, after I spotted it and recognized it in the store and I thought it would go perfectly with my shorts!  This cami is also not available online, but it was in my local store, so I'm sure you can probably still find it, just bring this picture in and ask an associate.  If you're interested in it, the model # is 00073505052 and on the tag, it just says "Woven Shirt/Cami  Black/Beige and it's $15.80.


Forever 21 at ShopStyle
So that's what I got!  Have you found anything you love at Forever 21 recently, or at any other stores?  I'd love to hear about it. :)

1 comment

  1. Oh my gosh your son is too cute!!! Look at the cheeks, I want to squeeze them. Once again I love all your picks. Im going to go broke reading this blog.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig