Steve Madden Look-Alike Sandals at Target

Last weekend while in the Hamptons, my cousin looked at my sandals and said, "oh I have the same ones...Steve Madden right?" and I was like, "nope, Target!"  So that got me thinking, how close of a copy were they?  You be the judge...


Here's the Steve Madden Version called "Stark", regularly $59.99

And here's my version from Target, the Merona "Erin" $16.99- 


Then while I was looking that up, I found more!




The Steve Madden "Shineyy"- 

Target Xhilaration Sidney- 

Steve Madden Franklin- 

Mossimo Shauna-

I also got an exact copy of these Steve Madden Serenite's last year at Target:



I realize that there is a quality difference, but the styles are identical, down to small details.  So if you don't mind faux leather and you want the Steve Madden look, head over to Target.  I personally replace sandals every summer because they tend to get gross and dirty by the end, so for me it makes sense to get the cheaper ones. 

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig