Julep Maven Modern Beauty Box May 2014

Hey guys, I'm so sorry for the brief hiatus! My 10 month old has been going through a very clingy phase and its been difficult to get much done, plus my husband's company is going through a big change and he's been traveling non-stop the past few weeks, leaving me with everything else. But he's back now and things are back to normal, so I wanted to jump right back in and share my latest Julep Maven box!
I'm still getting the Modern Beauty box which is 2 full sized beauty products (no nail polishes). I keep forgetting to look during the time where we can switch to see if I might want a different box. Most have 2 nail polishes and 1 beauty product, and the It Girl box has 3 nail polishes each month. So there's a lot to choose from but you have to switch before the boxes ship and I've been a scatterbrain these days. 
Anyway, I'm so happy I stayed with Modern Beauty because I love this month's box- its perfect for someone with dry old-lady hands like me! It includes a full size Rock Star Hand Cream and Brilliance Glycolic Hand Scrub!
 The Brilliance Glycolic Hand Scrub (formerly Glycolic Hand Scrub) retails for $23, which is already more than the cost of the box ($19.99). It features a 1-2 punch of crushed apricot seeds and Glycolic acid which gets rid of flakes and dry patches.
 Rock Star Hand Cream $20, has Shea Butter, Glycerin, Coconut Oil and Vitamin E. Both products are available at Julep's website and also at Sephora.
The hand scrub is absolutely amazing. I've tried hand scrubs in the past, but this one works the best. The combination of the grainy texture from the apricot seeds and Glycolic acid exfoliate so well. My hands looked so smooth and much younger after using this and I hadn't even put on hand cream yet! The fragrance is delicious as well...fresh, clean and green. The squeeze tube is also easy to use, just twist the cap and squeeze- you don't have to remove the cap, which is nice.

Rock Star Hand Cream is also one of the best hand products I've used. Its rich, yet sinks right in with no residue, leaving my hands so smooth. It has the same wonderful scent as the scrub and it also lasts through several hand washings, which is a huge plus for me since I wash mine often and that's the main reason they look so bad most of the time. 


So here are my before and after shots...you can see that my hands look old and dry and wrinkled before, and oh so much better after!


Have you tried Julep's hand products, either through them or at Sephora? 
Want a FREE Julep Maven box? Click below to take the quiz and choose your box. Use code FREEBOX at checkout.

Julep Beauty Inc.

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig