Get a Stylist for Free with Stylit.

I came across a new site recently called Stylit, and it's totally free to sign up. All you have to do is take a fun quiz and their professional team of stylists put together outfits for you and they get emailed every Thursday.  

The quiz is really comprehensive- they ask you to click on pictures of outfits you would normally wear to get an idea of your style, they find out what your body type is and what parts of your body you'd like to play up or down, find out what your budget is and what stores you like to shop in.  

The outfits are then styled for you and include accessories, shoes, even makeup!  I sometimes feel like I don't know how to accessorize well so this really helps me to see what I can pair with an outfit to make it better. 

Here are a few of my favorite outfits from this week- they usually mix casual and dressy styles.


This would be an outfit to wear to a daytime wedding- I love the dress, shoes, jewelry...everything!  And all the prices are reasonable too.

Here's a casual summer outfit- I like how simple and easy it is yet fashionable.


This outfit is pretty basic, and similar to items I already own, but I loved the wedges and bag that they styled it with.


To join, just go to Stylit and take the quiz!

2 comments

  1. I love this idea! I signed up just now and they gave me some outfits right away. I'm really liking what they picked for me and i can't believe it's free- I wonder how they make money? I didn't see anything else on the site that they charge for, is this all they do? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anya, I'm guessing they must get paid when people click through and buy the products, like an affiliate but I'm not positive. Either way, I'm glad it's free- I look forward to my outfits every Thursday!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig