Beauty Box 5 April 2014 Review and Reveal


It's that time again, when all of my subscription boxes start arriving!  I got my Beauty Box 5 over the weekend, and I wanted to share what I got...check it out.



First up is BH Cosmetics California Eyeshadow Palette in Hollywood, San Francisco, and Malibu-The purple shade isn't one that I'd wear everyday, but it's definitely pretty.  The other two are great for everyday!


Blum Naturals All Purpose Cleansing Wipes in Citrus- This is a travel sized container with a keychain attached for easy on-the-go portability.  There are actually 30 wipes in there, so it should last a while!  I love that these are safe for babies too, because it'll definitely come in handy when I'm out with my 10 month old.


Bonnie Bell Lip Definer in Boysenberry- This was my least favorite product in this month's box.  I don't use lip liners, and the color is darker than what I'd normally wear, even if I did wear lip liner.


NickaK New York Hydro Lipstick- This lipstick is awesome! It feels lightweight but is super pigmented and creamy- full of moisture.  The only problem is the color- I'm not a red lipstick person.  But I would definitely pick this up in a different shade because I really love the formula.


Jergens Natural Glow Moisturizer 3 Day Sample- This is a great way to try Natural Glow and it's in 3 separate convenient packs.  I love Jergens Natural Glow because last year they changed the formula so that it doesn't give off that Self-Tanner odor and it really doesn't!  I was skeptical because a lot of them smell good upon application, but I wake up smelling a funky yeasty smell.  Not with this- its the best!


Overall, I liked this month's Beauty Box 5! If you're not familiar with it, this box costs $12 per month for 5 samples (and some full sizes too!).  

*Disclosure-These samples were sent to me for a review by a PR company or brand and in no way influenced my opinion of the product.

2 comments

  1. This box looks pretty awesome! I've never tried Beauty Box 5, but I'll have to give it a whirl. Thanks for the review!

    Frances
    hellofrances.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking of trying this box. I was leaning toward Birchbox but I've been following your Beauty Box 5 posts the past few months and now I think I'm leaning toward this one.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig