Revlon Bold Lacquer by Grow Luscious Mascara Review

I recently spotted the new Revlon Bold Lacquer by Grow Luscious mascara at Bed Bath and Beyond, and I can never resist a new mascara, so of course I bought it.  



According to the packaging, this is supposed to give an intense and deep color to the lashes.  I'm not sure how much darker my lashes can get than black, or if this is just a gimmick.  The brush is your typical mascara wand, no interesting shapes or spikes.  

Here are my before and afters. 

Before:

After:
 Overall, this gave pretty good length and volume.  My lashes look black...not any darker than any other mascara I've used and they don't have a luster to them (at least that I can notice).  I'm not even sure how you could notice shine/luster on your lashes, they're so small!  Weird.
Also, the wand had pretty densely packed bristles, so I had some issues with lashes clumping together- it wasn't easy to create separation.

Bold Lacquer is available at Bed, Bath and Beyond stores for $5.99.

3 comments

  1. $5.99 isn't bad, I am a bit weary of mascara so when I find one that works I am pretty satisfied and I hate taking it off after a long day. I think this one did great things for you!

    -Erica
    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am heading right now to Bed Bath & Beyond and picking up this new Bold Lacquer Mascara if available. Your lashes look great and very little clumping in my opinion. It looks no different than the expensive ones that are $20.00 or more. Thank you for sharing the info and the pics. You have great lashes and eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you guys! I appreciate the compliments! :) At $5.99 it's definitely a better buy than a lot of other mascaras and it definitely makes lashes look good. I had to wiggle the brush through multiple times to get separation, but it worked out well in the end.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig