Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder Review

I don't own any face powders...at all. Dry skin and powder don't get along. The cakiness, the clinging to dry flakes, the obvious powdery dry finish...ugh. Makes me shudder just thinking about it. So what made me spend $34 of my hard earned cash on a powder? This product right here:
I was at Sephora checking out the new Urban Decay Naked Glosses and saw this Naked Skin Loose Finishing Powder. I don't know what made me try it, but I did and I immediately went, "what...!?". Its amazing. 
Its like silk, and literally melts into and becomes one with your skin. Its so light and airy and doesn't cling to dry patches, settle into fine lines, or any of those things powders are known to do. It blurs imperfections and pores and makes the skin look flawless when applied over foundation or BB cream. 
I've tried some of the new HD powders and they always disappoint me. This one is different. Finally I can set my makeup like everyone else and get a nice satin finish without the cakey mess! It isn't the kind of powder that will give much if any coverage by itself. Its a finishing powder and is meant to wear over makeup.
It comes in 5 shades: light, medium light, medium, medium dark and dark. There's not a lot of difference between the lightest 3 shades and when I swatched them in the store, the medium didn't look that dark on me. So I went with that, since the light medium seemed more yellow and I never go with the lightest shade for fear of looking like Casper.
The container is super chic with a shiny gunmetal lid and the UD logo inside as the sifter. 
I never thought I'd say that I was in love with a powder, but if this was a man I'd probably marry it, it's that fantastic. 
So splurge away, this one's worth the money. 
Have you tried this yet? Are you dying to? Please share!


1 comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig