Sephora Rouge Infusion Lip Stain Swatches

Today I was at Sephora and spotted these new Sephora Brand Rouge Infusion Lip Stain, $14.


These are a new water based lip stain that leaves a shine finish.  It's supposed to be a 10 hour finish that keeps the lips hydrated rather than dry.  The packaging was pretty cool.  I thought these were pencils at first glance, but they twist open near the top and have a lip gloss wand inside.  

They only had 6 testers out of 12 shades to try, but I swatched them so you can see some of the shades.  The color on these is intense!  They remind me of a more affordable version of YSL's Glossy Stain.

Right to left: #10 Red Essence, #4 Magenta Ink, #5 Fuchsia Concentrate, #6 Coral Extract, #8 Tangerine Ink, and #12 Cherry Nectar. 

I loved #6 Coral Extract- it looked like a MLBB shade.  It looks much more orange on the Sephora website, but in person it looked more pink.  I would have purchased it, but that particular shade was sold out! 

Have you tried these yet?  What do you think? 


1 comment

  1. Those look so nice! I like all the shades. I have been wanting to get their lip stains for a while now.

    -Erica
    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig