Beauty Box 5 January 2014 Reveal and Unboxing

I've been reviewing more and more subscription boxes lately, and I love them because for a small monthly cost, you get to try so many great products that you may never have tried, plus it's always fun to be surprised each month.  I've found that the majority of them also give you way more product than you're paying for, which makes them a budget-friendly way to try the latest and greatest in beauty.

I was recently so excited to have the opportunity to try Beauty Box 5 for the first time.  This service is $12 a month, or if you buy 3 months, it's $30, or a yearly subscription is $99, so you can save quite a bit by signing up for more than a month at a time.

So, ready to see what I got? Here we go!



H2O+ Sea Lotus Body Wash 1oz..  The full 12.5oz size retails for $18.50.  This body wash smells fantastic- like a spa!  I can't wait to use this in the shower tomorrow with my new gloves, which brings me to....

Swissco Exfoliating Gloves.   So much easier than a shower pouf- just wear these gloves, add soap and rub them together to lather.  They have just the right amount of roughness to take off the dead skin, but are gentle enough to use daily.  These will be perfect for when I start self-tanning this Spring.

Nubar Cuticle and Nail Oil .  Full size is .5oz for $10.  This winter has done a number on my hands, so my cuticles can really use this.  With a new baby around, I'm not able to go out and get manicures much, so being able to do it myself is a must!

Jergens Daily Moisturizer .  Full size is $6.99 for 21 oz.  This is a great moisturizer and the perfect size to stick in my purse.  

Epic Blend Hemp Coconut Lip Balm- (Full Size- $3.50).  This brand is from Canada, and I hadn't heard of them before.  But this lip balm is awesome!  The coconut scent is delicious and reminds me of summer.  Usually I expect lip balms in a tube to be somewhat hard and waxy, but this one just melted right into my lips, and was so soft.  Love!

That Awkward Moment Compact Mirror- "That Awkward Moment" is a new movie starring Zac Efron that actually comes out today.  This mirror is really slim but has a nice sized mirror- perfect for my purse, or if I'm out it'll still fit in a clutch.



Overall, I really liked my Beauty Box 5!  I got some great new products to try.  

Have you tried Beauty Box 5?  What do you think?








3 comments

  1. I reviewed this box not too long ago although I got a different box. I got a nubar polish as well in a pink color and a cream but it was Aveeno. I like beauty boxes too, I got another in the mail today which was from an organic line so pretty good!

    Those bath gloves are great for exfoliation.

    -Erica
    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, you put another subscription box in front of me! It looks like one to get. I must say my credit card has been getting a workout lately. I've been trying all of your recommendations and liking it all. I check your blog every day to keep up with whats new.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I subscribe to Ipsy, Fitfabfun, and Allure's beauty box and I've been looking at reviews of other boxes because I need another one! This looks great and $12 is one of the more inexpensive ones. I love the gloves and lip balm! Sorry I missed this one :(

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig