Olay Fresh Effects Exfoliating Cleansing Wet Cloths Review

I'll be the first to admit that I hate taking my makeup off at night...especially since having a baby. My sleep is too precious these days!  Sometimes I get on a kick and start a nighttime cleansing routine, and when I do, my skin looks so much better. But after a few nights, a week tops,  I go right back to my old ways, which is to quickly run a cleansing wipe over my face, slap on some moisturizer and call it a day.
The problem with this "routine" is that most wet wipes leave my skin feeling like I didn't quite get all the day's grime off. When I wash my face in the morning, I find that there's still traces of makeup so who knows what else they failed to pick up.
I was in need of more wipes and saw these new Olay Fresh Effects Exfoliating wipes at Walgreens ($5).  I've tried exfoliating cloths before, thinking they would really deep clean, but they didn't do that much. Well, I wasn't prepared to have my mind blown, but that's pretty much what happened.

These cloths have a smooth side for removing makeup, then you flip it over and the other side has these mini crystals embedded in the wipe, which give it serious smoothing power.   I know it's not the best description, but it feels almost like sandpaper (well, sandpaper that could be used on your face). I haven't tried many face scrubs that were this hard-core, let alone a wipe!

If you're sensitive, these might be too harsh for you, but on my dry flaky skin, they act almost like a microdermabrasion, leaving my skin smooth, soft and flake-free.  The White Tea and Honeysuckle fragrance is amazing, fresh and clean. In the morning, there was no trace of leftover makeup and my skin felt clean and refreshed. You must try these.
Love! 

1 comment

  1. Haha I do the same thing. Im so lazy with skincare but these wipes look amazing. Cleaning and exfoliating in one step is a lazy girls dream! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig